Silentnight Group Contracts are the UK’s number one when it comes to beds and mattresses for the contract and hospitality sector.
We provide the ultimate in quality and service from the leading bed brands in the market.
From the UK’s leading hotel groups to specialist bed and breakfast establishments we are able to manufacture high quality beds and mattresses with a wide range of standard and bespoke specifications.
Market leading products and service
All our products are manufactured in our factories here in the UK and fully tested in our SATRA accredited in-house test laboratory ensuring we meet all the regulations when it comes to industry standards and fitness for purpose.
We also provide total peace of mind with our 5 year guarantee, which comes as a standard on all our manufactured beds and mattresses.
Our service is also second to none. Silentnight Group Contracts is a specialist division with the business, offering dedicated sales and customer service support. The team are always here to help and dedicated to offering the best all round service when it comes to beds and mattress for the hospitality sector.
Trusted by leading brands
We are proud of our track record. We are trusted by many leading brands and chosen for our ability to manufacture to customers exacting specifications. Here’s just a few of the leading brands we are proud to support.
The Savoy London, The Langham, Hilton brands, Marriott, IHG, Carnival Cruise Lines, Fairmont and CenterParcs
At Silentnight Group Contracts, we have the backing on two of the UK’s leading bed and mattress brands, which means we can offer the widest possible choice of product specifications available.
As the UK’s leading bed brand with over 70 years of heritage and expertise, we are able to build on our reputation for high quality products and innovation.
Silentnight is recognised for its market leading approach to sustainability and environmentally friendly products. As winners of the Furniture Makers’ Company Sustainability Award for 2017 and 2018 we have been leading the way in sustainable manufacturing. Our new Eco Comfort mattresses have been well received by consumers and the trade and provide the focus for our contract range.
The website is currently under review so please call for details on available products.
With our factory located in Aspatria, to the edge of the lake district we are proud to produce products that are supplied to hoteliers and inn keepers across the UK and Ireland. It is known that owners and managers rely on and appreciate the value of positive guest satisfaction and when they sleep on a Sealy you can be sure of rave reviews when it comes to quality of sleep.
Here at Sealy we know what works and we can manufacture a product to specifications and sizes that most manufacturers are unable to offer or even consider.
All our mattresses come with either edge-guard or our unique encasement system providing total edge-to-edge support, linked with zoned and specialist foam fillings you can be sure that an investment in Sealy will be one of the reasons why your guests return, time after time. As a standard all Sealy mattresses come with our market leading bugshield treatment guaranteed to kill bed bugs and dust mites on contact.
Click here to access our range of Sealy Contract beds and mattresses available to order online.
Bed Buying Guide
Are you giving your guests the best possible sleep?
Are your guests getting the best possible sleep?
The bed is by far the most significant element of a good night’s rest. It is near impossible to get a deep, effective sleep on an old, uncomfortable bed. Mattresses lacking comfort, space and support are likely to leave us waking tired and achy and possibly grumpy for most of the day, and will also have a significant impact on our partner’s sleep too.
It may be that your guests are already letting you know.
Is it time to replace the beds in your rooms?
The age of the bed is one of the first things to consider, we recommend replacement every 5 to 7 years. If the mattress squeaks or the base creaks it could be a sign that it is time for a replacement. The ability of a mattress to provide support can be greatly affected by what supports the mattress. If you think that the mattress is in fairly good condition but is lacking support, consider checking the base. A damaged or worn out base can affect a mattress’s comfort, support, and shape. Another reason to replace the mattress is if there is a visible and noticeable sag. Sagging can occur as springs break down and lose resilience and impressions occur as the fibres compress over a period of time.
Hotel bed buying guide
- Your guests’ comfort and their sleep experience is vital in achieving the highest satisfaction levels. Ultimately it is a comfortable bed that provides this experience, allowing guests not only to enjoy a restful night’s sleep, but to recommend your hotel to others and to come back time and time again.
- Ensure that you comply with fire safety regulations and specify a bed that meets the BS 7177 Medium Hazard (Crib 5) Fire Retardancy Standards for hotel beds.
- Most UK guests are used to sleeping on at least a double bed at home. Even the budget hotels receive rave reviews for their large beds, very often because it’s a king or super king-size. Make sure your bed looks and feels big, ensuring plenty of room for two people to stretch out!
- Sealy Contract Beds come with seasonal turning labels to assist housekeeping. They indicate when to turn and rotate mattresses to ensure even wear and maximize the life of the mattress.
- With hotel beds being used day in and day out, you can be confident that Sealy Contract Beds offer Supreme quality whilst being robust enough to withstand the demands of the hotel industry.
- Sealy Contract Beds are treated with BugShield. As part of their Smart Fibres range, which are endorsed by Allergy UK, BugShield fibres in the mattresses contain a special form of biocide, which is guaranteed skin-safe and kills off not only bed bugs, but also house dust mites, ensuring an allergen free sleeping environment, helping to protect your hotel from complaints, compensation and negative publicity.
Sealy now work exclusively with the AA and Visit England helping you when it comes to making the right choice.
Meet the team
Our dedicated team are experts when it comes to contract beds and mattresses.
Hospitality Sales Director
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob - 07887745097
Contract Sales Manager
E-mail – Julie.email@example.com
Direct Tel – 016973 24052
Mobile – 0774 8963083
Senior Contracts Coordinator
Email - Donna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Tel - 016973 24058
They will help you make the right choice with our comprehensive full service solution
- The team will carry out site visits and complete full audits to ensure the best advice and solution is offered that meets your requirements.
- We will provide product samples for sign off and offer a tailored delivery service to work around the needs of your business.
- We offer a full installation service and can provide a takeback and environmentally responsible disposal of your old beds. We ensure nothing is ever sent to landfill, another example of our unique and market leading approach to contracts beds.
- The team are always on hand to provide ongoing service, support and advice as and when required.
- We are looking forward to your call